Tender for the installation of LIAC Flooring at Gwekwaadziwin Miikan
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TENDERERS
1. Representative for the Owner
The Representative can be contacted at:
Director of Operations
2. LIAC Flooring Installation
• Installation of approximately 2,380 sq ft. of new commercial grade flooring (resilient to high traffic and daily cleaning) to completion (including strip and removal of old flooring, excluding stairs and front entrance tiles; new underlay; installation of salvaged trim and new trim where trim is unsalvageable; installation of transitions; installation of stair nosing)
Location of the work:
At Gwekwaadiwin Miikan main operational site LIAC residence.
All installation will be done to code and completion.
Rubbish and waste materials will be removed from the site.
3. Performance Security
No performance security is required on this project. Payment will be made upon completion of the works and approval by Gwekwaadziwin Miikan
4. Delivery and Opening of the Tender
The tenders marked Gwekwaadziwin LIAC Floor Installation, should be delivered by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4:00pm. on September 22, 2023
Subject line – Gwekwaadziwin LIAC Floor Installation
Faxes will not be acceptable. Late tenders will be returned un-open.
5. Acceptance or Rejection of Tenders
The owner retains the right to reject the lowest or any tender. The owners will not be responsible for any costs that you incur in preparing your bid (i.e. travel, estimating etc.).